May 28, 2013

Happy Birthday...to my "almost" son...

Some of you may be confused, some may have followed our journey this past year and a half.

It's May...Jaxon's Birthday has passed. Meanwhile a little boy sits, in an orphanage in Russia.

I don't know when his birthday is just that it is in May most likely he has turned two already, there are only a few days left in May. Maybe he will be having his birthday this week. Either way, he has been on my mind.

We thought we'd have him home by now, that we'd celebrate his second birthday together.

It was not to be...

It breaks my heart not knowing how he is, wishing he was being loved and cared for. I pray every day that someone will come for him, even though we cannot.

No matter what has happened, or what happens in the future, we will always love you and pray for you sweet Micah.

And in case no one else has told you...

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY!





Keep Looking Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment